Sports & Activities
- Non-Motorized Water-Sports
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Boogie Boards
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Court
- Beach Volleyball Court
- Health Clubs
- 2 Gyms with Exercise Equipment
- Various Shopping Areas
- Merchandise Store
- Life-Size Chess Game
- Spanish Lessons
- Beach & Pool Volleyball
- Dance Lessons
- Daily Children’s Entertainment Programs
- Island Cooking Lessons
- Kid’s Club and Kid’s Art Club
- Supervised Kid’s Club Opened Daily
- from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and
- from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Daily Activities Program for Children 4 to 12 years old
- Two Children’s Pools
- Teen’s Activities
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort on-property adventure center that has you splashing, swinging, sliding, bouncing, climbing.
Choose from hockey, basketball, flag football, trampoline, miniature golf, bowling, rock wall climbing, archery, and more. The free sports and activities are endless for ages 12 and up.
Xtreme Paintball is also offered for ages 12 and up at a member fee of $10 U.S. per game, including 40 balls and $20 for all guests, as well as Xtreme Tennis from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily. Games are free per hour until 7 p.m., limit of two hours per day, and $10 U.S. per hour between 7 p.m. and 10 p.m.
Xtreme Zone is open 9 a.m. to noon, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., and 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. daily. For activity reservations, visit the Xtreme Zone Front Desk.
Extra Activities, Facilities & Excursions*
The Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort is the perfect choice for those who appreciate the sporting life and invigorating activities. On-site diversions include the Lifestyle Holidays Polo Club, tennis courts, fully-equipped fitness club, world-class spa and so much more.
Surrounded by sun, sand and sea, guests can enjoy non-motorized water sports plus fishing and sailing of every kind. An on-site diving school prepares you for scuba and snorkeling around the coral reefs off Cofresi Beach.
Take an ecological tour of Gri Gri Lagoon. Ride a cable car up into the mountains. Reserve a day for whitewater rafting at the Yacque del Norte River or rent a 4-wheel-drive truck and explore the jungle.
When you’re in the mood to see local city sights, Puerto Plato offers an oceanfront boulevard lined with intriguing shops, cafes and galleries. On Duarte Street, the Amber Museum displays one-of-a-kind pieces from local mines, intriguing amber fossils and more. While the Fuerte San Felipe (San Felipe Fort) offers a glimpse back in time to the days of Christopher Columbus.
* Some activities or excursions are an additional fee
- Personalized Weddings in Paradise
- Los Mangos Executive Golf Course
- 9 Hole Green Fee
- Half-Hour Tour Clinic Per Stay
- Water Sport Center
- Various Shopping Areas
- Tennis Clinics
- SPA Services at Choice of Two
- Yin Yang Spa
- Scuba Diving School (PADI Certified)
- Excursion Center
- V.I.P World
- The Tropical locations
- Ecological tour of Gri Gri Lagoon
- Cable car ride into the mountains
- Whitewater rafting at the Yacque del Norte River
- 4-wheel-drive truck to explore the jungle
- Car Rental
- Babysitting Services
- Medical Clinic